When I'm at work: Working on a committee - Learner's workbook
- Topic 1 - What is a committee?
- Topic 2 - Why do we have workplace committees?
- Topic 3 - How are workplace committees chosen?
- Topic 4 - What roles are there on workplace committees?
- Topic 5 - What does it mean to represent other people?
- Topic 6 - What happens during committee meetings?
- Topic 7 - Who can you talk to about getting the skills to be a committee member?
- Key resources
This section provides you with information about, and links to, the location of additional resources that you can access. You may wish to use this material if you need to investigate further or explore relevant issues.
Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
This website has information about:
- Disability Services Standards (FaCSIA) 2007
- Disability Services Standards (DEWR) 2007
- evidence guidelines for Disability Employment and Rehabilitation Services.
The Disability Services Standards require that Disability Business Services have policies and procedures in place that relate to the issues discussed in the training session about workplace committees.