The Australian Government Department of Family and Community Services (FaCS) Annual Report 2003–04 provides strategic information about the department such as:
- an overview of the achievements and policy directions for FaCS during 2003–04
- the achievements and challenges faced by the department with different programs and initiatives for 2003–04
- the structure of the Family and Community Services portfolio
- the organisational structure of FaCS
For ease of access and readability, the hard copy of the FaCS annual report is produced in two volumes:
- volume one provides an overarching view of the department's functions and summary of achievements,
- volume two provides more detail, covering performance reporting, management and accountability, appendixes and financial statements.
The full report can be accessed via the Table of Contents .